LifeVac Registers 129th Life Saved

LifeVac Registers 128th Life Saved
3 May 2021
LifeVac Registers 130th Life Saved
9 May 2021

LifeVac Registers 129th Life Saved

We are thrilled to announce that LifeVac has saved another child! This is our 129th life saved. A 2-year-old boy began choking on a plantain chip suffering a total airway obstruction unable to make a sound. His mother saved his life with the help of LifeVac.

“Thank you LifeVac for creating this amazing product because it saved my son’s life! I never thought I would need it but I did and it was the scariest moment of my life.

Now I never leave my house without it. Knowing I have one at home and one in my diaper bag brings so much relief to me. I truly believe that everyone should have this product in case of a choking emergency.”

LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *