Mom Saves 1-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – 143rd Life Saved

Parents Save Son from Choking – 142nd Life Saved
13 June 2021
LifeVac Registers 144th Saved Life
28 June 2021

Mom Saves 1-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – 143rd Life Saved

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 143rd life saved. Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare.

This precious 1-year-old little girl choked on a hot dog. “At first I didn’t even realize Bailey was choking. I was at the stove cooking and went over to her high chair to offer her a sippy cup and she was turning bright red. I grabbed her out and tried to do a few back blows and when that didn’t work. I grabbed the LifeVac device we keep in the cabinet right above the fridge. It only took one plunge and the hot dog came out. My daughter started coughing again and eventually completely recovered.”

We are very thankful we had the LifeVac on hand and close. Probably one of the scariest moments in my life and I work in an ER doing imaging!

LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.

blog-lifevac

Buy a LifeVac now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *