LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby Boy from Choking – #1578 August 2021
Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac – #15915 August 2021
LifeVac Saves 10-Month-Old Girl from Choking – #158
LifeVac registers its 158th life saved!
We are overjoyed to share details that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 10-month-old little girl choked on a piece of bacon causing a blocked airway. The child’s mother performed all choking rescue procedures but attempts failed. The child was laid down and on the second attempt, LifeVac dislodged the obstruction.
“The bacon was dislodged, and she was able to breathe again. In a matter of seconds, she was very red and very stiff. Nothing else I tried work. I really do believe LifeVac saved her life.”
LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.