Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac – #15915 August 2021
Mom Saves Her Son from Choking Using LifeVac – #16122 August 2021
Family Saves 2-Year-Old Child – #160
LifeVac is delighted to share news of its 160th life saved.
Here is the testimonial from our Canadian office:
We are excited to announce that LifeVac was used to save a 2-year-old child in Prince Edward Island on July 14th!!! The little girl was choking on a piece of a granola bar, back slaps were first attempted but it did not clear the blockage. So thankful this Family had LifeVac in their home as a backup option!
LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.