LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking – #1699 September 2021
Grandmother Saves Granddaughter with LifeVac – #17110 September 2021
LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved – #170
LifeVac registers its 170th life saved!
An individual in Minnesota began choking on food causing an obstructed airway. Choking rescue protocol was performed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac was quickly used and in the 1st place, push, pull motion the food was dislodged opening the choking victim’s airway. “The food was removed and breathing fine”.
We are thankful this individual is okay and his family saw a TikTok post on LifeVac.
LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.