LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #195

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy From Choking – #194
25 October 2021
LifeVac Used to save Man with Kennedy’s Disease– #300
23 March 2022

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #195

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 195th life saved.

2 ½-year-old boys choked on a slice of apple, LifeVac is stored right next to the table and was used right away. In the second place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged and came out of the child’s mouth.

“LifeVac saved my child’s life. My 2 ½-year-old looked terrified at me at the kitchen table and I realized he wasn’t making a sound and I couldn’t get him to say anything. Used the LifeVac and he could breathe again. Apple slices are made into apple fries in our home now (much smaller pieces instead of the pre-cut size from an apple slicer).”

LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *