2-Year-Old Chokes on Hair Clip and is Saved with LifeVac – #419

Lidl Hellas gets LifeVac!
14 June 2022
Good Samaritan Saves 2-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac Device – #420
17 August 2022

LifeVac registers our 419th life saved

On July 2nd it was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl from Iowa choked on a small hair clip. Choking rescue procedures were attempted but unfortunately failed. Thankfully this family saw a social media post and purchased a LifeVac. They utilized the rescue device and on the first attempt were able to dislodge the hair clip from their daughter’s airway.

LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.

blog-lifevac

Buy a LifeVac now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.