LifeVac Registers 145th Saved Life6 July 2021
LifeVac Registers 147th Saved Life9 July 2021
LifeVac Registers 146th Saved Life
“I am so happy my mom who is a nurse gave me the product!”
LifeVac registers its 146th life saved! We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has saved the life of a 5-year-old little girl. The child began choking a lego piece when it became lodged in her airway causing a partial obstruction. Her mother attempted the Heimlich repeatedly but was unable to dislodge the obstruction.
LifeVac was used and on the 1st pull, the obstruction was dislodged. She was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation and was given a clean bill of health by an Emergency Room Physician.
LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.