LifeVac Registers 146th Saved Life7 July 2021
LifeVac Registers 148th Saved Life9 July 2021
LifeVac Registers 147th Saved Life
LifeVac registers its 147th life saved. A 94-year-old woman became unresponsive when she choked on a piece of cantaloupe causing a total blockage.
“After the Heimlich maneuver failed 3 times, LifeVac was effective in fully clearing the obstruction. The victim was deeply blue and not breathing when the device was used. Upon the arrival of an EMT, the patient was evaluated and all vitals were good. She recovered completely. Nothing was working and the LifeVac saved my mother in law’s life”
LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.