Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac – #301

LifeVac Used to save Man with Kennedy’s Disease– #300
23 March 2022
LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #303
25 March 2022

Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac – #301

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 301st life saved.

On March 9th a 47-year-old male choked on a piece of steak. The gentleman was having dinner with the family when his sister-in-law realized he was choking. As a nurse, she knew exactly what to do and immediately took action and started performing abdominal thrusts. She attempted choking rescue procedures 5 or 6 times to no avail. 911 was called. Her brother-in-law started to go unconscious.

She thankfully had a LifeVac and successfully removed a large chunk of steak on the 2nd attempt. Upon the arrival of first responders, he was evaluated and given a clean bill of health.

LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.

blog-lifevac

Buy a LifeVac now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.